Forex Broker


Yandex Money Forex Brokers

Yandex.Money is Russia’s largest electronic payment service. It is provided by Yandex, the operator of the largest search engine in Russia. Yandex.Money was launched in 2002. In 2013, Russia’s Sberbank, one of the largest banks in Eastern Europe, bought a stake in Yandex.Money. Currently, Sberbank owns a 75 percent stake in the company, the remaining 25 percent is owned by Yandex.

The company performs financial transactions in real time in Russian rubles allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet. Here is a list of brokers who accept Yandex Money as a way of payment.

Title Minimum deposit Min.position size Platform Payment
AMarkets (ex-AForex) $2 MetaTrader 4, xStation Credit/debit cards, FasaPay, Neteller, OKPAY, Perfect Money, QIWI, UnionPay, WebMoney, Wire transfer, Yandex.Money 0.001
bforex $100 PROfit CashU, Credit/debit cards, Neteller, OKPAY, paysafecard, QIWI, Skrill, SOFORT, WebMoney, Wire transfer, Yandex.Money 0.025
Exness $1 MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5 c-gold, CashU, Credit/debit cards, Neteller, Payweb, Perfect Money, Skrill, Ukash, WebMoney, Wire transfer, Yandex.Money 0.01
FIBOGroup $300 MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, cTrader CONTACT, Credit/debit cards, DIXIPAY, Neteller, QIWI, WebMoney, Wire transfer, Yandex.Money 0.01
Forex Club $1 MetaTrader 4, StartFX 2, RUMUS, Libertex Credit/debit cards, , EasyPay, Liqpay, Mobile network operators, Money@Mail.Ru, QIWI, Skrill, WebMoney, Wire transfer, Yandex.Money 0.01
Forex-Metal $1 MetaTrader 4 AliPay, Bitcoin, CashU, Credit/debit cards, FasaPay, giropay, Local bank transfer, Neteller, Perfect Money, QIWI, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney, Wire transfer, Yandex.Money 0.01
FXOpen $1 MetaTrader 4 Bitcoin, CashU, Credit/debit cards, DIXIPAY, FasaPay, giropay, IntellectMoney, Liqpay, Litecoin, Local bank transfer, Namecoin, Neteller, Payza, QIWI, RBK Money, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney, Wire transfer, Yandex.Money 0.001
Larson & Holz IT $10 MetaTrader 4 Credit/debit cards, Perfect Money, QIWI, WebMoney, Wire transfer, Yandex.Money 0.01
MFX Broker (ex-MasterForex) $1 MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5 CONTACT, Credit/debit cards, DIXIPAY, EgoPay, FasaPay, Liqpay, MoneyGram, OKPAY, QIWI, RBK Money, UnionPay, WebMoney, Western Union, Wire transfer, Yandex.Money 0.01
Profiforex $1 MetaTrader 4 Credit/debit cards, Liqpay, OKPAY, PayPal, Perfect Money, QIWI, RBK Money, Skrill, UnionPay, W1, WebMoney, Wire transfer, Yandex.Money 0.01
Univell Broker $50 MetaTrader 4 Credit/debit cards, Liqpay, RBK Money, WebMoney, Wire transfer, Yandex.Money 0.01

Yandex Money Forex Brokers which are Worth-Considering

Just like other business, forex trading require you to put money to be the capital. The difference lies on the amount you put in your account that does not have to be much. This means althhough you only have a small amount of money, you can still become a trader. And with the help of a reliable forex broker, you are going to be able to gain lots of profit. One question here, how do you transfer the fund to pay the broker or deposit it as saving in your forex account? You need to familiarize yourself with the so called Yandex Money forex brokers.

Yandex Money forex brokers are forex brokers that provide you with the ability to deposit trading capital as well as withdrawing profits that have been made using the Yandex Money e-payment system. Yandex Money itself is the largest Russian-based online payment platform that has been operated more than 10 years by now. Let’s see some Yandex Money forex brokers you will be interested in, they offer bonuses!

alvexo

With the spread from 0.0 pips, alvexo requires you to make a minimum deposit of $500 that you can send through Yandex Money. Be happy as alvexo also provides you with a demo account to see how things work in the broker. Psst, you are going to get up to 25% Welcome Bonus!

Easy Forex

If you are looking for a broker with very low minimum deposit, Easy Forex is perfect. Demo account is available, the spread is fixed from 1.8 pips and the leverage is 1: 400, you should consider it. And don’t forget the bonus of $100 when you deposit $100.

PaxForex

It is surprising that you just have to deposit $10 in PaxForex. Talking about the spread, it is from 0.3 pips with the leverage of 1: 500. And more thing, 100% Welcome Bonus is waiting for you.