- The EUR/USD pair faces strong resistances at the levels of 1.1384 because The EUR/USD pair knows saturation at the area of 1.1384-1.3050 on June 05, 2020.
- So, the strong resistance has been already formed at the levels of 1.1384- and 1.3050 for that the pair is likely to try to approach it in order to test it again.
- However, if the pair fails to pass through the level of 1.1384, the market will indicate a bearish opportunity below the new strong resistance level of 1.1384.
- Moreover, the RSI starts signaling a downward trend.
- Thus, the market is indicating a bearish opportunity below 1.1384 so it will be good to sell at the zone of 1.1384 or/and 1.1290 with the first target of 1.1233. It will also call for a downtrend in order to continue towards 1.1153. The daily strong support is seen at 1.1131.
- However, the stop loss should always be taken into account, for that it will be reasonable to set your stop loss at the level of 1.1452.
- Resistance 3: 1.1567
- Resistance 2: 1.1465
- Resistance 1: 1.1400
- Pivot Point: 1.1298
- Support 1: 1.1233
- Support 2: 1.1131
- Support 3: 1.1066
- Sell at the spot of 1.1400 to 1.1290 with the targets of 1.1233 and 1.1153. At the same time, if a breakout happens at the support levels of 1.1400 and 1.1452, then this scenario may be invalidated. But in overall, we still prefer the bullish scenario.
- Warning: Please check out the market volatility before investing, because the sight price may have already been reached and scenarios might have become invalidated.